- Massage has a fundamental role in the nutrition of muscles, it is very important for the recovery of neuromuscular work. This process is due to the improvement of the metabolism in the muscles and to the acetylcholine released.
- The muscular vessels are dilated by the release of histamine, which increases the temperature of the tissues subjected to a massage that increases the speed of contraction of the muscles.
- This results in a reduction of fatigue and more effective muscular activity and coordination by improving the ability of neuromuscular maintenance.
- The massage manages to relax the stressed muscles, which in turn stop putting pressure on the lymphatic and blood vessels, helping to expel histamine and adrenaline.
- The massage has a calming effect, since by removing waste from the cells, the venous and capillary systems open, simultaneously entering a large amount of oxygen and nutrients, which greatly improve the state of the muscles. Massage helps to achieve greater muscle strength, reduces muscle pain and also the intensity of pain after exercise.
Make an appointment at : https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/CMLB8W/services