Hot Stone Massage
This therapy combines physical massaging with the therapeutic use of stones at different temperatures, efficiently providing a deep massage.
The origin of geothermal, or stone, therapy is an ancient technique of oriental massages, such as reiki, it is believed that there are seven energy centers called “chakras”, through which the energy of the universe and the life from our bodies flow.
This geothermal therapy combines massage therapy with the use of hot and cold stones – placing them at points where such chakras are, giving us the energy to flow properly and relieving our discomfort.
The stones used are of volcanic origin, which are known to receive energy from the earth.
This type of therapy is not exclusive to the east. It was also used by Australian and American natives, in saunas, combining the use of stones with herbs.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massages
Hot stone massages reduce chronic pain, especially the bones and muscles, which helps to balance the nervous system and improve circulation.
This type of massage is relaxing and improves the proper flow of energy, harmonizing the body, the mind, and the spirit.
Using hot stones revitalizes and oxygenates the skin by removing notable toxins, reffirming the tissues and achieving a smoother and healthier body.
The hot stone massage has a special relaxing and therapeutic effect.
The gentle friction with hot stones on the body produce a deep state of serenity and tranquility, while eliminating muscle spasms and relaxing the body.
- Coronary Chakra: This point is located at the top of the head.
- Third Eye Chakra: This point represents the power of a woman.
- Throat Chakra: This is the chakra of self-expression and communication.
- Heart Chakra: This energy point is in the chest, located where the heart.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: This point represents the strength of man.
- Navel Chakra: This is sexual point of a human.
- Base Chakra: It is located between the genitals. This point is related to birth and death.
Make an Appointment at https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/CMLB8W
By Andy Caso.
Writing and rectification in English by Andrea Caso.