The Swedish Massage, created by a Swedish physician, Henrik Ling, is one of the world’s oldest and most popular techniques.
This massage oxygenates the body, removing toxins by increasing blood circulation.
Benefits of the Swedish Massage
- Relaxes muscle tension.
- Improves circulation.
- Improves cardiovascular activity.
- Relieves pain caused by muscle strain, sciatica, and hard joints.
- Improves or eliminates cellulite.
- Stimulates oxygenation of the skin and tissues.
- Improves the health of the nervous system.
- Reduces stress.
These are just some of the many benefits of the Swedish Massage.
By Andy Caso.
Writing and rectification in English by Andrea Caso.